The internet site, inaccurately named the Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF), is notorious in its extremely aggressive behavior with those who share opposing opinions.
David Brotsky, the site’s creator, has opened a dozen or more accounts on Twitter and Facebook to accuse, attack and libel anyone who disagrees with him.
JIDF’s exploitation of the Jerusalem Post Twitter feed has forced Israel’s largest English Language Newspaper to remove the feed from it’s website.
Of his dozen plus accounts, three were constant spammers, that occasionally made libelous, defamatory tweets leaving the J’Post no choice other than discontinuing the service.
The 3 major spam accounts of the JIDF are known as:
- David Brotsky, creator of JIDF is a Fraud – Pockets Donations Sent to Support Israel
- JIDF, once respected, now a platform for harassment, bullying & libel
(Interesting comments from a few past victims on bottom of post)
Now, the JIDF is sulking after J’Post feed has been removed. The three sockpuppets, listed above, are no longer spamming Jerusalem Post news on Twitter. HAARETZ is now their paper of choice.
Once again, through the nefarious use if it’s many aliases (sockpuppets) who attack Jews, Israel supporters, and pro-Israel concerns, the Jewish Internet Defense Force has proven itself an embarrassment to Israel & pro-Israel activists.
The following accounts are considered JIDF accounts for frequently interacting when attacking anyone that refuses to accept David Brotsky’s ‘directions’.
1. Elisheva@Baleboosteh, 10. Tweet 4 #GiladShalit@Tweet4Shalit
2. Daniella@thejewess 11. Sushi@NYPDJew
3. Batya@batya_18 12. T.J @ReaganRepublic
4. JIDF@JIDF 13. Terry@olddogterry46
5. Pete Reynolds@PatriotForYou 14. jim@philippians4_1
6. ✡ עם ישראל חי@thejews 15. Ethan @txethan
7. DAVID @DavidAppletree2+ 16. Daniel @noahidedan
8. Steven Harding @DefenderOfJews 17. BAGELS @TheBagels
9. DAVID ProtectedTweets@DavidAppletree
If they are not all belonging to David Brotsky, they parrot the same word phrases when attacking their target.