We’ve heard the reports. Below is some video that seems to corroborate those reports. It’s bad enough that Hamas launches rockets from civilian locations like schools, hospitals and neighborhoods in the interest of garnering international sympathy when civilians are killed.
What happens when civilians attempt to heed the IDF warnings to evacuate so the locations can be bombed without civilian deaths, is far worse. These civilians are beaten by Hamas to force them back into the buildings they know have been targeted for destruction.
Here are pictures that purports to show Hamas fighters beating and whipping their own civilians in order to force them back into those buildings.
Media companies that facilitate these despicable actions by failing to report on them have as much blood on their hands as the terrorists who force civilians to their deaths.
Because the media is allowing the heinous tactic to work.
Hamas has shown utter contempt and disregard for human life, both Israeli and Palestinian. The UN Human Rights Council must investigate without delay and hold Hamas accountable for its actions in violation of international law.
- Indiscriminately firing missiles at Israel, with the intention to cause maximum death and devastation.
- Using Palestinian civilians as human shields.
- Hijacking civilian infrastructure for terrorist purposes.
- Infiltrating Israel through tunnels, intending to commit a massacre or abduct
- Diverting humanitarian aid for military purposes.
- Using ambulances for military purposes.
- Employing child soldiers as suicide bombers. Israeli troops are reported to have been attacked by children as young as 13 wearing explosive belts.
- Stopping Palestinians from reaching urgent medical assistance.
PLEASE assist us in bring this to the world’s attention by sharing this article
signing this petition: http://chn.ge/UAxlm0