As in at least 4 other Muslim countries, again Israel’s Mossad has been accused of using animals to spy on its neighboring countries.
Hamas has claimed to have captured a dolphin they say was working for the Israeli spy agency, Mossad, Army radio reported Wednesday.
According to the report, the dolphin was captured several weeks ago by the naval unit of Hamas, known as frogmen.
It was said to have been equipped with cameras and other “spying equipment.”
- Turkey investigates vulture for being Israeli spy
- Saudi Arabia Detains 3rd Israeli Bird as Possible Mossad Spy
- Hezbollah Jails Israeli ‘spy eagle’ in Lebanon
- ‘Spy’ stork arrested, interrogated, released then eaten in Egypt
- Egyptian Security Arrests Duck, as ‘Zionist Spy’
- Sharks, Vultures, & sex for info: The far-fetched accusations against Israel
- Palestinian Leader Accuses Israeli ‘Beast-masters’ for Unleashing Wild Boars
While dolphins are considered so advanced that some countries have used them militarily, the only sort of dolphins known to be used by the Israeli army are the fleet of Dolphin class submarines.
The Mossad has been accused in the past of using animals to spy on neighboring countries, including Egypt.
In 2010, and Egyptian official said the Mossad was responsible for a number of deadly shark attacks in the Red Sea off the coast in the Sinai Peninsula.
“What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark (in the sea) to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm,” said South Sinai Governor Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha at the time of the attacks.
View original i24news publication at: