Light Unto the Nations: IsraAID has dispatched an emergency team providing food, medical assistance & and other basic needs to help the citizens of Vanuatu.
Israeli international aid organization IsraAID has dispatched an emergency team to the Oceanic island nation of Vanuatu after it was ravaged by a tropical cyclone.
More than 90 percent of the population of 250,000 has reportedly been left homeless and destitute by Tropical Cyclone Pam.
- IsraAID in Iraq Delivering Emergency Relief to Kurds
- IsraAID dispatches delegation to Bulgaria to help Syrian refugees
- Israel sends IsraAID advance medical team to Philippines
- Israeli NGO joining int’l efforts to combat Ebola outbreak in Western Africa
- Israelis quietly feeding Syrian refugees in Jordan
- Israel Aid Finds Its Way to Hurricane Sandy Victims
IsraAID is joined in providing food and other basic needs by several other international aid agencies, as well as UN and local government bodies. Continue Reading »